Maldron Hotel Parnell Square is the perfect place to explore all of the world-class golf courses located in North Dublin.
Dublin Golf Breaks
Dublin Golf Break Package
Our Golf break Package with a discount off Bed & Breakfast is perfect for exploring all of the world-class golf courses located in North Dublin. Package includes:
- Complimentary Beverage on the first night for groups of 15 or more people at the Bar
- Complimentary WIFI throughout the Hotel
- Free cancellation up to 2 pm day prior to arrival
- Complimentary 1 pm late departure
- Green fees to be paid to the golf course
- Sign up to Make It Maldron to receive a further reduction of €10 per night off your stay
Lucan Golf Club
Lucan Golf Club, founded in 1897, is located in the heart of the fast-growing Dublin suburb. The club moved to its current course in 1902. The recently renovated clubhouse boasts excellent restaurant and bar facilities that make a trip to Lucan Golf Club a most thorough golfing and social experience for members and visitors alike.
- Distance from Hotel: 21km or a 22-minute drive away.
- Phone: 01 628 0246 – Email: email@example.com
Newlands Golf Course
Founded in 1910 Newlands is a vibrant club. The course is maintained at the highest level and the course is fantastic. This course is perfect if you are looking to play mid-week .
- Distance from Hotel: 17km or a 24-minute drive away.
- Phone: 01 459 3498 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Castleknock Golf Club
Located in Dublin suburbs, Castleknock Golf Club is a beautifully scenic parkland course. The course is maintained to the highest standards. Open year-round, you won’t see fairway mats or temporary greens. A vibrant club, Castleknock Golf Club prides itself on its community feel and welcoming environment.
- Distance from Hotel: 12km or a 25-minute drive away.
- Phone: 01 640 8736 Email: email@example.com
Edmonstown Golf Club
The clubhouse is considered one of the best in Dublin., The beautiful course clubhouse and dedicated staff will ensure you have a memorable and enjoyable experience. This course is extremely popular and attracts many groups and oversea guests annually.
- Distance from Hotel: 24km or a 29-minute drive away.
- Phone: 01 493 1082 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The 18-hole championship course is regarded as one of the finest public golf courses in Ireland. Measuring 6,800 yards. The course is delightfully planned with seven lakes and various streams featuring throughout. Set at the foot of the Dublin Mountains and located just ten minutes from the M50, Grange Castle provides golfers of all abilities with a truly testing and enjoyable golfing experience. This course is open all year round.
- Distance from Hotel: 18km or a 29-minute drive away.
- Phone: 01 464 1043 – Email: email@example.com
Corrstown Golf Club
Corrstown Golf Club is located close to Dublin Airport and boasts twenty-seven holes. Each hole has its own unique blend of beauty and difficulty. This course challenges you with clever placing of bunkers, thoughtful water usage, and copious trees. You will enjoy a truly great golfing experience.
- Distance from Hotel: 18 km or a 30-minute drive away.
- Phone: 01 864 0533 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Beech Park Golf Club
Beech Park Golf Club is located on the outskirts of Dublin just off the (N7) Naas Road. It is ideally located for golfers travelling from abroad, city suburbs and neighbouring counties. The course is extremely popular as it boasts its own ‘Amen Corner’ from the ninth tee to the 13th green
- Distance from Hotel: 27km or a 30-minute drive away.
- Phone: 01 458 0522 – Email: email@example.com
Forrest Little Golf Club
Forrest Little Golf is a lovely course with all around kept up fairways and lavish vegetation.
The club has been the host of different Golfing Union of Ireland competitions and was a passing course for the Irish Open for a long time. Forrest Little furnishes golf players with numerous great difficulties, including water perils and well-placed bunkers and penal rough.
- Distance from Hotel: 16km or a 33-minute drive away.
- Phone: 01 840 1763 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Island Golf Club
Established in 1890, The Island Golf Club enjoys a unique setting bordered by the sea on 3 sides. A classic links course set in a rugged terrain & nestled between the highest sand dunes along the east coast. The Island is located in Malahide. This is the closest Links course to the hotel.
- Distance from Hotel: 24km or a 33-minute drive away.
- Phone: 01 843 6205 – Email: email@example.com
Howth Golf Club
Founded in 1916, Howth Golf Club is one of Dublin’s finest heathland golf courses. The course offers scenic views over the entire Dublin Bay. The course is the perfect blend of old and new and offers something for all standards of golfers.
- Distance from Hotel: 17km or a 41-minute drive away.
- Phone: 01 832 3055 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisheen Springs Golf Club
Lisheen Springs Golf Club is a parkland course only 30 minutes from Dublin city centre. The course stretches over 7000 yards and is often referred to as an exclusive oasis.
Distance from Hotel: 28km or a 38-minute drive away.
Phone: +353 1 458 2965 – Email: email@example.com
Spawell Golf Academy
Former European Tour Player & Champion Peter Lawrie opened Spawell Golf Academy in 2019.
His aim is to provide a centre of excellence for both amateur and professional golfers.
Spawell Golf Academy is conveniently located just off junction 11 of the M50, the Academy boasts floodlit ‘covered’ bays and non-covered grass bays along with a fully stocked pro-shop, on-site club repair shop and kid’s crazy golf.
Distance from Hotel: 9.3km or a 25-minute drive away.
Phone: (01) 405 5009– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grain & Grill Restaurant
Our brand-new Grain & Grill dinner menu offers a wide selection of dishes so you will be sure to find something you love. The menu has been created with the highest quality ingredients at the very best value ensuring there is something to suit all taste buds.
Ideally located in the heart of Dublin city centre and one of the most centrally located hotels in the city, Maldron Hotel Parnell Square is the perfect base for exploring Dublin city and the surrounding county.
You can easily book your room online today. If you have any questions or wish to make your booking via email or phone, please contact our reservations team on +353 (0)1 871 6800 or email@example.com and they will be delighted to help you.
Why Stay With Us